Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Author of Life

The first time I went to the book store to pick up the library necessary to be pregnant, I shared the aisle with two 12 year old girls. I was browsing threw the "What to Expect When Your Expecting" books and they were looking at the "Name" books talking over what names they will choose for their kids.

I loved it, it brought me back. I remember thinking about names, imagining who I would marry, where I would be and who would be in my life. It really doest seem that long ago that I was guessing at what it would be like

I've said this several times in my life, if I ever feel like my life is mundane or mediocre, I look at the people that surround me, my friends, my family, the people that chose me and then I know that their is NO way this life of mine is mundane. Mostly because of how much I admire the ones that I share life with.

I have three amazing friends who have bran new babies little Bean, Max and Sophia all under the precious age of 4 months! These new mommies and daddies are a God send to Jared and I. We go to a church in which our pews make up the average age of 28. Out of our amazing church community we have several expecting couples. Two of which were in Jared's wedding party. That makes two of Jared's best friends daddies this year right along side of him, one of which is due in the same month! Today I got the best news that a friend of mine, who will remain anonymous, could give me she said that her and her husband were officially trying to make another baby!

So these are the answers to my 12 year old questions;

Who will I marry: my best friend, hero, the best lover.
Where will I be: the most perfect time in life, I couldn't have planned it if I had tried.
Who would be in my life: every one I need, and more than I would hope for.

In admiration of the best author of life.
Shanda

1 comment: